Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years of age may register at https://mudanzastechnomoving.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you request from us.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
TECHNOMOVING BALEARES S.L. Hereinafter “Mudanzas Technomoving” has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identity of the person in charge: Vicente Moya Roselló
- Commercial name: mudanzastechnomoving.com
- NIF/CIF: 41453189J
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: Carrer Ample 10, 1º 2ª Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we process at Mudanzas Technomoving comes from:
- Contact Form
- Budget Form
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when , among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Mudanzas Technomoving will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested party.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At Mudanzas Technomoving there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, City and Country We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Axarnet servers ( Spain). You can consult Axarnet’s data protection policy
- Budget Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, telephone. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Axarnet (Spain) servers. You can consult Axarnet’s data protection policy
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Mudanzas Technomoving can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.mudanzastechnomoving.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. Mudanzas Technomoving will process the data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of the company. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European data protection general regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Vicente Moa Rosello (mudanzastechnomoving.com) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Mudanzas Technomoving does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://mudanzastechnomoving.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://mudanzastechnomoving.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://mudanzastechnomoving.comm will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
- Hosting: Axarnet Comunicaciones S.L. , domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.axarnet.es/aviso-legal/ (Axarnet Comunicaciones S.L.). Axarnet Communications S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Mudanzas Technomoving.
When browsing https://mudanzastechnomoving.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
SECRECY AND DATA SECURITY
https://mudanzastechnomoving.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
https://mudanzastechnomoving.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Mudanzas Technomoving will ensure that any person who is authorized by the company to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when Mudanzas Technomoving realizes it, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://mudanzastechnomoving.com, exonerating Vicente Moya Rosello (mudanzastechnomoving.com) of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying Mudanzas Technomoving in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Mudanzas Technomoving reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Mudanzas Technomoving will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://mudanzastechnomoving.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://mudanzastechnomoving.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 05-22-2018.