WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, nor a trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses only third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., the user can consult here a> the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://mudanzastechnomoving.com, for example, when you use the content sharing button of https://mudanzastechnomoving.com on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
LIST OF COOKIES
The exhaustive list of cookies used at https://mudanzastechnomoving.com can be reviewed here.
CAN YOU DELETE COOKIES?
Yes, and not just delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by using this browser add-on provided by Google .
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.